Chandra Dental College & Hospital is running successfully at the outskirts of Lucknow under the aegis of Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar Educational Society. It has affiliation with Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad, UP. It is also recognized by the Dental Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi with intake capacity of 100 Seats in BDS Course.
MDS Courses Recognized by the Dental Council of India & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi vide their Letter No.- F.No.- V 12017/26/2010-DE dated 21.03.2016 in the following mentioned specialities with intake capacity noted against each branch.
(1) Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge– 02 Seats
(2) Periodontolgy – 02 Seats
(3) Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics– 02 Seats
(4) Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics – 02 Seats
(5) Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 02 Seats
(6) Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery- 02 Seats
(7) Oral Pathology & Microbiology-03 Seats
- Highly competent faculty, under the guidance of Prof. & Principal, Dr. Munish Kohli (MDS, Oal & Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Teaching programme and Examination Dates in accordance with University and Dental Council of India.
- Well equipped Labs, Library, Museum, Auditorium, Seminar Hall and Lecture Halls with a great teaching-learning environment.
- Audio-visual aids and computers to enhance the learning experience.
- Advanced dental clinical facilities for OPD.
- Attached with District Hospital, Barabanki for U.G. and Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, safedabad Barabanki for P.G.
- Spacious Hostels for boys and girls separately in the campus.
- Only 15 km from Hazratganj, Lucknow.
- Railway Station and Bus Station within 4 Km.
- Transport facility available for day-scholars.
- Well designed play grounds for indoor and outdoor games.
- Well kept lawns and green cover.
- A modern sports complex is under construction.
- 300 bedded fully equipped Multispeciality Hospital under construction at Safedabad, Barabanki.